- After stepping in Kolkata I performed in
Uday Shankar Festival
, Rabindra Sadan, organised by W.B Government.(2000)
- I am a dedicated member of Sangeet Piyasi
which is owned by my
Guruji and performed in the Historical Festival organised by it
in 2005. It was a milestone of my career. It is the first festival
on tabla which continued for 8 days. It is a rare example in the
history of musical conferences throughout the world. I performed
in the presence of Pt. Arun Bhaduri, Pt. Ajoy Chakrabarty, Pt. Kumar
Bose,Pt. Budhaditya Mukherjee, Vidushi Girija Devi and the last
but not the least, the legendary tabla maestro Late Pt. Kishen
Maharaj. For the details of this historical ceremony and
you may click here and check the event,
I performed, too.
- My performance had been broadcast in Dooradarshan, Delhi.
It was organised by U.G.C and Prof. Amita Dutt(Dean,R.B.U)
was the main performer with whom I accompanied.
- I consider me to be lucky to get the chance to perform with
the Kathak maestro Prof. Amita Dutt(Dean,R.B.U).
I performed many a times with her. Some of those remarkable events
are Sutanuti Parisad,Malda Classical Evening and Haldia
Festival where two legeds Ustad Amjad Ali Khan
and Pt. Anindo Chatterjee were present.(2006)
- Dover Lane conference is one of the most remarkable
conferences in India. I performed with Dance(Kathak) in 2007
this festival, held at Uttam Manch.
- In Malda I performed as a solo player at
Sabarang Festival. (2007)
- I accompanied with legend Biman Mukhopadhyay in 2009,
organised by Raag-Anuraag(Kolkata).
I also performed in some other remarkable conferences in
Click here to go to the main page
- Allahabad Prayag Sangeet Samiti Festival(2004)
- Puri Beach Festival (2004)
- Bombay[kal-ki-kalakar] (2006)
- Lucknow Festival (2007)
- Punjab Yuva Utsab[Indian Government] (2009)
- Delhi Festival at National Museam (2009)